The American Fidelity Foundation focuses its resources in the following areas:
Education: We support initiatives from early childhood programs to university instruction.
Health and Welfare: We support organizations that improve the health and quality of life for residents.
Arts and Culture: We contribute to Allied Arts along with individual organizations dedicated to promoting the arts.
Civic and Economic Development: Community improvement projects improve the quality of life for our Customers and Colleagues.
- Non-profit groups that have active support from our Colleagues
- Programs that have specific objectives that can be evaluated for success
- Projects that include contributions from more than one non-profit organization
- Projects that provide creative models for broader adoption, replication and impact
- Non-profit organizations with a proven track record for results and good use of prior funding